2016年4月20日水曜日

Self-Introduction

Hello classmate.

I'm Aoi Fukiyama. I study in the Department of Arts and Letters at Kyoritsu Women's University.
My course is English Literature because I want to study English Literature widely.My literary interest is England culture and children's literature. My favorite children's literature is Peter Pan and Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Harry Potter. I want to read them in English. So, I study English very hard and I read many literature in English. If I go abroad someday, I want to take advantage of the learned knowledge until now.

3 件のコメント:

  1. Hello Aoi,

    It is very interesting to read about your academic interests. I hope that you will enjoy study literature, improving your English and learning how to use technology to help you study language in our CALL class.

    返信削除
  2. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  3. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除